Thursday, July 1, 2010

Production

Even though I'm not feeling the greatest, I was fairly productive. I spent the morning working on some ideas for the recycling marketing. I reviewed the notes from our initial meeting to see what I could find that could be used as a visual representation of single stream recycling. The idea of a funnel popped into my head and I came up with a few mock ideas using Publisher. After lunch, the recycling team met and we discussed ideas and brainstormed. We got some solid directions to go and will probably come up with more before our meeting with Jenn George. I wrapped up a few things in the afternoon but my back was starting to get painful and it was tough to concentrate. The day was still productive but it's probably a good thing tomorrow is Friday.

PS. It's July 1st. The summer is going by so fast. It still feels like I just got here!

No comments:

Post a Comment