Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Enhancing the Blog

Today I made a list of things I should add to enhance this blog. I probably need to expand on my profile a bit so people get a better understanding of me as the blogger. (Sounds lame but you never know). Even though I previously posted a link to a virtual campus tour, I think I need to take and add more pictures of campus or Williamsport. Also, I've noticed there are some limitations to the size of video that can be posted to the blog so I'm thinking about starting a YouTube account so I can post links to videos.

I brainstormed for much of the day, however then I realize I needed to work on a new Wave for the recycling stuff. I'll have to do that in the morning. It was also quite hot today. I find it a bit humorous that Pennsylvania is having days of record temperature while I'm here (take in mind I am most comfortable when the temp is around the freezing point). I am very glad I have an office with an air conditioner. My apartment is also quite cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment