Friday, July 9, 2010

Check Out Process

This morning Kas and I worked through putting forms and processes together to pitch our Room Change/Check Out process. I made a flow chart representing the process. Kas had put together a rough draft of a form and I took the information and made it into a grid. The more I piece together the process I more I discover how many other forms they have for different things. I have definitely come into a different system than I am used to. I'm also still wondering if we've now added two more forms to the grouping without eliminating any. Time/Monday will tell (since that's when we present).

The weekend. I'm going to attempt the battlefield tour this weekend, although it will be abbreviated. The weather is supposed to be not good tomorrow but Sunday will be great for Gettysburg!

No comments:

Post a Comment