Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Check Out Process Presentation

Today was all about the check out process. After our work last week, Kas and I met to see if we needed to tweak the forms any more and then how to present it. There were some forms I hadn't seen or considered yet. Much of it probably pertained to Barb and Marion's work with the forms so I edited the forms to reflect what they would do. I think it was a solid addition and now I see that we aren't creating more of a mess and have tightened up the process. When we met with Tim, it seemed to make sense to him as well. He had some questions but we covered all of our bases. He had some edits which really won't be too difficult. I wish I was going to be around for the feedback, presentation to Brian, and hopefully the training of this process. This was a fun project for me and brought me back to my roots of working with this process as a Bailey Hall Office Assistant at UofM.

No comments:

Post a Comment