Thursday, July 15, 2010

Meetings

Today, I had a bunch of meetings. In the morning, I continued to look through information on Greek Life Standards for my meeting later this afternoon with Krista and Erin. I then had a meeting with Brian and we went over my time here. Both my feedback and his feedback was positive. He was really pleased with my work and what I brought to the office. I was really pleased with all the opportunities I was given here. We broke for lunch and then Krista and I had a meeting with President Gilmore. Turns out we received nifty gifties! We each got a sweater that apparently only the Board of Trustees and other high ranking officials have! We also received awesome leather portfolios! Also, having the opportunity to meet and talk with a college President is so awesome! After that we went into our Greek Standards meeting. We discussed how the students are doing on the standards and how things can be improved to get more student response. With a lot of the standards, I called for more assessment, which the students here aren't necessarily "fill out a form" students.

After work, the Links, Krista and I all went out to dinner at 33 East, a very high end restaurant in Williamsport. Although I was not pleased about it, I got dressed up. Navy blazer, tie, the works. The food was delicious! Krista and Justin (lead Link) presented awards to everyone. I received the "Most Likely to Mooch Connections Food" award. I still maintain that I was allowed to do so! (HAHAHA!) We took a bunch of pics and called it an evening. Good times!

1 comment: