Thursday, July 8, 2010

Charisma

I might be the only person to find this funny.

My Dad is probably one of the funniest people I know. He always seems to inject humor into the most random situations. Depending on his "audience" the nature of the humor will change. Leadership and charisma are a couple of his most used jokes. In a situation or task that needs very little leadership, he jokingly takes credit for the success of the task, citing his leadership skills as an important factor. In another random situation, he will cite leadership again but then tack on his charisma as another important factor to the task's success. Sounds confusing, but it's really funny to hear and really hard to describe.


This weekend I found this in the book I'm reading for my summer class:
I sent this to him. I believe he is forwarding it to everyone he knows and probably citing leadership and charisma while he does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment