Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Form Editing Wrap-up and Recycling

Yesterday I wasn't quite able to finish editing the new form the way we wanted it. I had some formatting issues and Publisher was not cooperating. I got that squared away and then worked on editing the flow chart. Once I finished updating it, I decided it didn't flow aesthetically. So I redesigned that. I think it makes more sense and looks better. I then switched gears, as they probably say at the School of Transportation here at Penn College, and moved on to Recycling. Jenn has had some GoogleWave issues and I have no clue as to how to fix it before our meeting. Tough break. We, the Recycling Group, met with Jenn and had a solid discussion. We caught her up on what we have come up with and she determined the first thing we need to do is to design a logo. Again another thing I probably won't see the results of but it has been a project that definitely evolved into something bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment