Thursday, July 15, 2010

DMB!!!

Last night Dave Matthews Band was playing the Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain in Scranton! The first and last time I saw them was in 2005 at the Target Center in Minneapolis, MN over Thanksgiving break. That was a good show. This was better. I didn't recognize some of their newer songs because I lost touch with the group and got into some different artists/styles of music but they dominated their set last night. The weather was perfect for the outdoor venue. Parking was a little goofy but the 3+ hours worth of Dave Matthews totally made up for it! I was also quite surprised by some of the older songs they played. They weren't the typical songs you'd hear on the radio. Picked up the Big Whiskey CD and a 2010 Summer Tour t-shirt to mark the occasion. The only negative was I forgot my camera so it's tough to prove how great my seats were! Getting back to Williamsport from Scranton was also kind of tough but totally worthy my heavier than usual eyelids. Such a good concert!


Here is their set list:
The Stone
Warehouse
Grace Is Gone
Seven
You Might Die Trying
Tripping Billies
Cry Freedom
Lying In the Hands of God
Gravedigger
One Sweet World
Improv
Pantala Naga Pampa
Rapunzel
Why I Am
Busted Stuff
#41
Shake Me Like a Monkey
Two Step

Encore:
Digging A Ditch (intro/tease)
You and Me
So Damn Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment