Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Projects: Link Reference Card

Since my time at Penn College is coming to an end, I think it's best to put the examples up of what I created this summer. This was inspired by classmate and fellow Blogger Drew Donahoo, who recently posted an item of his work, which looked awesome.

Anyway, the first thing I completed this summer was a Residence Hall Reference Card for the Links, our Orientation Student Team. Basically, I was asked to put multiple pages of Residence Hall safety policies onto a small wallet sized reference card. I was provided the information and went to town on it. Here is the result


Nothing too special, just really small font and a lot of formatting to make it print correctly. We also laminated them so they would stay protected. I'm not sure if the Links found them useful but I know the Residence Life Staff liked them. It inspired my next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment