Thursday, July 8, 2010

Greek Life Standards

Yesterday, I continued to look at the Greek Life standards. I had some trouble wrapping my head around a few things, mainly the scholarship plan. At my chapter, only a person who fell below the grade requirements needed to develop a scholarship plan. The way I'm reading the standards it looks as though they have a scholarship plan for the entire house? It seems a little confusing. Also, I think there are time issues in the documents. There are a lot of required events. I'm sure someone could go to an event that covers multiple categories but the chance of that is slim. I think I'd rather spend the time studying than going to a bunch of events, but that's just me.

Update on various shenanigans, this weekend I'm going to try tour Civil War Battlefields. The weather doesn't look to hold on Saturday but hopefully I can catch a few things. However, Sunday looks great for Gettysburg, hot but great! Next Wednesday, I'm going to Dave Matthews Band in Scranton. My seat looks awesome! Then I have to pack up and go, although I'm debating whether I go up to Bethel, NY (aka Woodstock) on Saturday to see Santana play. I SOOOO want to go but I think I'd be cutting it close for moving in and training. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment