Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Continued Progress

Today I organized and sent out the Google Wave for the Recycling marketing. Hopefully the way I set things up will keep things organized and help people use it. I think the recycling project turned into a larger project than originally anticipated. When I started, I think we were just thinking of a few posters but now it has a larger scale to try and get people to recycle.

In thinking how I am going to end my blog for the summer, I decided to do a Top Ten List on why working at Penn College is awesome (I'll be more eloquent than that). I emailed all the student affairs professionals I've interacted with this summer and asked for their top 5 reasons. I'm hoping this will be a cool ending to the blog.

Late in the afternoon, I met with Krista and we discussed/brainstormed a bit on New Member Education for Greek Life. It was hard to brainstorm something without having a solid picture of what is currently being done. We both came up with our ideal educational and hopefully they can use some of that.

It's like 8:30 and I already feel like going to bed. Uffda.

No comments:

Post a Comment