Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Projects: Checkout Procedure

My most recent project has been working with Kas Williams on the Checkout Procedure/Forms. I really enjoyed working on this project. I enjoyed all my projects but this one really brought me back to my roots, which was following policies and procedures at the Bailey Hall Information Desk at Minnesota. They had a few forms doing similar things and based on the process I was familiar with, we redesigned some checkout forms. It collects their information, tracks their changes, and keeps the administrative process. I also made a flowchart to help explain the process a bit better with the new form. We also added a Room Change Request Form but I'm not going to post that because I did not design it. So here they are!






No comments:

Post a Comment